Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trends for Fall

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on the trends for fall. Just one of the perks of seeing everything before it hits the stores. Here is your own personal preview of fall:

1. Silk - there will be a lot of silk blouses and dresses.
2. Florals - there are surprisingly a lot of florals for fall this season.
3. Contrasting fabrics - there are a lot of fabric mixes. My favorite and one that I saw a lot of was leather. trim. Be on the lookout for wool and tweeds with leather trim and details.
4. Bright Patterns - there are a lot of bright patterns on skirts, dresses, and blouses for fall.
5. Maxi - ankle length skirts and dress are hot for fall.

That's all I remember off hand. I'll probably find some more trends as I start going through look books in which case I'll add more so everyone can freshen up for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment